We will have more to say about last night's Open House but for now a simple thank you is in order to these Downtowners for making the night special: - Laura Hamm and her mother for a spread of food that set a a high standard for future meals at Downtown Church.
- DJ Bobby Sweatt for the music
- Sarah Roddey for making the space hospitable, interesting, and somewhere you just want to be.
- David Asiamah for sharing his photography and inviting all his people.
- Suzanne Mueller for organizing the evening.
- Larry Bates for the surprise floral arrangements.
- Brad Allen for the late nights finishing up the renovation.