Put an “x” beside each statement that describes you.
- My DOWNTOWN CHURCH car decal is fading and I need a new one.
- I have the mobile phone number of at least one pastor and use it now and then.
- I am in a Home Group and it is better than yours.
- The Holy Interruption is too short. I need more time to talk to people.
- I heard DOWNTOWN CHURCH has car decals but I don’t know where to find one.
- Once, I met a pastor at church and they wrote their number on my hand because he/she forgot her business cards but it faded away before I could call.
- The Holy Interruption is scary and too long.
If your total for B takes up more fingers than A then you are invited to Discover DOWNTOWN. It’s a specially engineered evening of dinner and conversation at the home of one of the co-pastors for people who want to hear about how we got here and where we are going.
Reserve your spot by clicking here